CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 28 September 2021

Is this your cat?

 


Hi all

This cat looks just like one that used to own us years ago, his name was Tiger!

I sized the image a little smaller and printed on a scrap of white card. After the edges were torn and distressed, I used DI 'rusty hinge' to sponge the edges.His chain necklace was highlighted with gold paint, dimensional magic on the goggles, a small key, a piece of an old clock, and a word added.

Challenges

Fripperies and butterflies - image

Show us your Pussy Cats - a/g with a cat

5 comments:

Liz said...

Great card, Glennis. I love the stylish cat! xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a wonderful steampunk style card Glennis - this is fabulous.
Our cats do 'own' us don't they!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jules said...

Hi Glennis

A great card.

A fun image with the perfect background.

Love how you said the cat owned you! LOL!!

Love Jules xx

Anneke said...

Lovely card and cat :)

ike said...

WoW ! That is a FUR-bulous steampunk cat card. Really PAW-some !! :-D
Thank you for purring along to play in my Cats only Challenge.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog