CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 26 September 2021

Rudolph Days

 

 Hi, I am back again with a very simple Christmas card

I attached a piece of Bo Bunny DP to the top section of the card and then overlaid with a die cut piece from a scrap of white. The die is from Stamplorations called stitched winter landscape. I trimmed off the house and one set of trees and moved the set of 3 trees to the right. I added a silver peeloff to finish


Challenges

Rudolph Days - Christmas

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas

Christmas Craft Creations - sketch



8 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Simply designed, love it, and the great colours too. xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful scenic card. Thank you for joining in the fun at Rudolph Days this month.

Sue xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Glenis,
Happy Rudolf Days.
what a very effective card and the lovely little scene is fab.
I could just imagine someone sking down that snowy hill.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Anonymous said...

the background paper is so pretty on this fabulous clean and simple card! I love the peel off sentiment too. thank you so much for sharing with the Rudolph Days Challenge.
Linda, DT

Michelle B. said...

I love your CAS card and your interpretation of our sketch is fabulous, very creative! So glad you joined us at CCC!

kiwimeskreations said...

A stunning card Glennis - love how you modified the die cut to suit your card!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Martina said...

Simple but beautiful. I really like this calm Christmas card. I'm glad you shared it at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

Anneke said...

Simple but very beautiful!!!