CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 16 September 2021

Blue Hydrangeas

 


Hi everyone

Today's card features a stamp by Rubber Stampede, which I have had for such a long time.

I stamped with my Misti using Memento tuxedo black and coloured with the following markers

Leaves - copics olive and Reno Art lettuce

flowers - Promarkers, arctic blue,pastel blue, cadet blue, and orchid

I stamped the flower head again and raised it with some foam tape

After trimming I layered onto a green stripey dp and added some matching blue ricrac trim

Challenges

Passion for markers #609 - 'B' I used blue and blooms

Incy Wincey designs - dots/stripes/checks. I used stripes

Bizzy Becs Store challenge - a/g


6 comments:

brenda said...

A beautiful floral creation Glennis, we have a Hydrangea not unlike that in bloom at the moment.

B x

Nat said...

Gorgeous! and your colouring is fab! Thank you for sharing at Passion for Markers
Natx

Lisa xx said...

Such a gorgeous card, beautiful colouring, and in keeping with the Theme, lots of things beginning with B

Thank you so much for joining us at Passion for Markers

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

Marlene Atkinson said...

A beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card and design.… Many thanks for entering into our challenge and hope to see you again soon. Good luck in the final draw.
[aNNie proud Designer for Bizzy Bec]
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}