CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 4 September 2021

Fabulous Friend

 


 Hello and welcome to my blog, and a special welcome to my new followers, so glad to have you here
Today's card is a lovely image by 'All Dressed Up'
I have coloured her using the following -
copics, Y38, R02
promarkers - V528, B528
 Touch - R131
Marvy Twinklette - purple

Challenges
All Dressed Up #120 - a/g with ADU image
Archiscraps - purple
I Love Promarkers #442 - more than one layer
Passion for Markers #607 - add a sentiment

7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Sweet card, and fab colours. xx

brenda said...

A perfect girly creation Glennis.

B x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet image Glennis, and you have coloured her beautifully and made a wonderful card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Crafty KJ said...

A great image and I love your purple colour scheme Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

Linda Mc Enery said...

What a beautiful image and so so lovely in the colours you chose. Wonderful sentiment to match! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
Linda

Lisa Bird said...

Very pretty image and I love the soft colours. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Marilyn said...

Cute card and I like the colours you chose, the dress and background paper are perfect for it.
Thanks for joining us at the All Dressed Up challenge, good luck in the draw and I hope you come back again soon.
Marilyn S