CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 13 September 2021

Stitched frame

 

Hi

I was browsing through my old craft magazines, and this design caught my eye

I cut the rectangle window and then pricked the holes for the stitching. I used a sparkly gold thread. 

I then added acetate at the back and attached my 3d flower.

On the inside to cover the stitching I used a cream card and cut a slightly smaller window so that it resembles a frame to the window

Challenges

Mod Squad - slimline

Crafty Calendar - a/g

4 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful creative and gorgeous colours. xx

Viv said...

So pretty Glennis! x

Judy Woodland said...

This is just stunning. I love the stitching, it really makes this card! So very clever!! Wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along us with us over at the Mod Squad.
Judy~ MSC DT

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely post and design full of gorgeous colours. Thanks for entering into our current challenge and good luck in the draw. [aNNie Proud designer for Crafty Calendar Challenges