CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 12 September 2021

nature

 


Welcome

Today's card did not turn out as I expected! I was using an idea from one of Natasha's you tubes, but somehow I went off tangent.

I cut the leaves 3 times on my Cameo and tried to colour them with DI in green shades and yellow. I was not happy with the result so added some colour with copics. I added some little touches of gold paint, then layered them and glued to my card. I also added a torn strip of leafy DP to the side.

The stamp is my new Woodware one that my son sent over from Australia for me. It is embossed in gold EP

Challenges

Bastel Traum #104 - plants

The Male Room # 154 - Natures Bounty



Pammy's Inky Pinkies #2136 - a/g

4 comments:

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at The Male Room challange.

Goga said...

Beautiful autmn card, thanks for playing at TMR challange

acupofcards said...

What an outstanding Card! Love it!
Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.

Hugs and good luck
Patrizia
DT bastel-traum challenge

Helen said...

I really like the way it turned out - perfect for our challenge.

Thanks for joining us at The Male Room Challenge.

Helen x