CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 21 September 2021

a little birdie told me


 

Hello and welcome to my blog today

I haven't used this set by Dina Wakley for some time, so thought I would give it an outing

I used shaded lilac DI for my stenciled background and then added french script in a couple of places using a very pale grey ink. The bird id stamped with Memento tuxedo black and restamped onto a scrap, which I coloured with promarkers, fussy cut and glued over the image on the card. I also diect a branch for her to stand on and stamped the message from the same set


Challenges

Colour Hues #26 - purple and pink

Allsorts #642 - animals

Word Art Wednesday #509/510 - a/g

Pixies Crafty Workshop #412 - using snippets

Thanks for visiting

8 comments:

brenda said...

A cute Birdie Glennis and perfect for our theme this week, thanks so much for joining in with our Animals and Creatures challenge at Allsorts.

B x

Kristie Goulet said...

Your card is great! I love the stenciling behind the sweet pink bird. Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues!

Liz said...

A lovely card Glennis, such a cute little bird. xx

Ellibelle said...

It's beautiful, loving the stenciled background!
Thanks for sharing this week at Allsorts challenge!

Karen said...

The little bird on a branch makes a lovely focal point for your card! The delicate stenciling behind it is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Sarn said...

SO cute!
Hugs, Sarn
Stamping For Pleasure

Sheri Gilson said...

So cute! Love the CAS design! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Challenge!

Di said...

What a sweet card Glennis! Love it.

Many thanks for coming to have a play in the Snippets Playground.

Hugs

Di xx