CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 9 September 2021

Friends

 

I am back again with my second post for today

I used some more of the pretty coloured card for my background, and it is the last sheet that I have!

The three panels are from an unknown DP and I have rounded the corners too

A strip of lovely lace is glued across and my sentiment (again with rounded corners) is layered on top. This is another rub on - so many more to use!!

Challenges

Cheerful sketches


Word Art Wednesday #507/508 - a/g
Get Creative #105 - a/g
Through the Purple Haze #184 - rounded corners

See you again soon and stay safe


7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Glennis this is beautiful - love the colours and textures, and that sentiment is so wise!!
Thank you for sharing this glorious creation with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT

aussie aNNie said...

WOW this is amazing love the awesome design. xx

Margreet said...

Great card with a true sentiment and fab lace.
Thanks for playing with us at Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet

cass said...

Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Get Creative for our "Anything Goes" Challenge.

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Amazing card. I love it. Thank you for participating in Through the Purple Haze Challenges

Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki{My Blog}

Gina said...

Lovely card in these soft colours and wonderfoul take of our sketch at Cheerful Sketches ! Thank you for joining us! Creative regards, Gina

Laila B. said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenge Blog.