CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 4 October 2021

In The Pink

 

Hi everyone
Today's card follows a sketch from MFT, and uses the colours for Passion for Markers
To make my card I used a scrap of pink DP and ran a red marker around the outside
I then diecut a stitched circle from a piece of Fabriana Bristol and stamped it with one of Tim Holtz crazy birds. The sentiment is Woodware Deco sayings, embossed in white on a scrap of black. A little pink sequin heart finishes it off.
Markers I used are - 
Promarkers R244, R366, R327
Thiscolor 9 pale pink
Challenges 
Passion for Markers #611 - in the pink
Creatalicious #220 - a/g
Stamping Sensations - animals birds or bugs
Don't forget to enter my giveaway in my previous post



9 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Very creative card so full of crazy bird in the pink, love the whole concept and design. xxx

brenda said...

A fun card with the crazt birdy many thanks for joining in with our October theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh this did make me smile! What a fun image! I love the pinks you've chosen and your card design is fabulous! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
Linda

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Glennis - those crazy birds are such fun, and can be coloured in any fashion or colour.
Congratulations on your Diamond Jubilee - that's an awesome milestone! We barely made 43 years before DH passed
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card, great image. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations challenge. Anesha

Nat said...

This made me smile! Fabulous card, Thank you for joining in my challenge at PFM
Natx

The Crafty Den said...

What a fun card Glennis. I love the fab image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Crafty KJ said...

Aw I love this card! A great image and it looks fab in pink! I have these crazy bird stamps and you've given me some great inspiration on how to use them! Thanks so much for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

Jackie C said...


This has come together beautifully!
Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious.
Good luck, we all hope to see you and your wonderful creations again!