CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 27 October 2021

BYSH Cardmakers Day5

 


My second post for today.
I am still making Christmas cards for the BYSHC blog hop, so that is filling my box nicely. 
It is such a great incentive!
Today's card was made with a background of distress inks applied direct to the textured card with a wet wipe. My snowman is a precut one and I coloured the patterned piece from the back so it would show better. I then added a couple of peeloffs from the 'mountain'

Challenges
Jingle Bells - I hope snowmen are creatures!

5 comments:

Teresa Russell said...

Such a cute snowman!

Denise Bryant said...

Darling snowman card!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Adorable snowman card, Glennis! Love the fun colors!

SmilynStef said...

perfect distress ink background ... so very glad you joined our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, that's a supercute snowman and a clever and appealing inky background! so pleased you could join our celebration of christmas creatures at JINGLE BELLES!