CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 28 October 2021

BYSH Cardmakers day 6

 


I spotted this design on one of the blogs that I follow, so this is my version
I stamped onto kraft card and again on a scrap of DP using my Penny Black stamp (dated 2005)
I added a strip of washi across the bottom and then drew a white line either side
I drew the star freehand and outlined it with a black pen, then smudged it a bit
I also drew the black and white lines that the tree is grounded on
Message stamped in Brilliance grahite black

Challenges
Penny Black Saturday - a/g (I did not use the colour option)

6 comments:

Teresa Russell said...

Cute card!

Denise Bryant said...

Sweet card with this adorable tree!

brenda said...

Pretty on Kraft and one of the lovely old wood mounted's Glennis, still some of my favs, I think my oldest is about 1998.

B x

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning work Glennis - love it
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Glennis, I love the simple tree stamped on the kraft card stock.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Cute CAS card, Glennis! Love the kraft!