CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 24 October 2021

Christmas robins

 


Welcome back
Today's card uses a technique that I was reminded of recently, using a paper napkin
I cut the birds from another piece and layered them with mounting tape for dimension. I then matted with gold card and adhered to a white card base. Quite pleased with the result. 
This is for my husbands elderly relative who is in a care home

Challenges
BastelTraum #106 - Christmas (2nd entry)
Allsorts #647 - a/g opt vintage
Lets Craft and Create #176 - things with wings
Christmas Kickstart #55 - for a loved one (2nd entry)
BYSCH blog hop - Christmas


Thanks for visiting and your kind comments


12 comments:

Teresa Russell said...

Such a beautiful napkin card! I am sure the recipient will love it!

aussie aNNie said...

Sweet card and magnificent background and robins. xx

brenda said...

Really like this one Glennis, I actually did a napkin box last week, like you something I'd not done in ages. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Not sure I've ever done this technique before, but it looks fantastic and love the birds and holly!
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

Migdalia said...

Beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Stunning card, Glennis! I haven't done a napkin card in a long time! Thanks for the reminder!

Denise Bryant said...

Lovely card! I love the napkin design!

Creaine said...

So nice this!! Thanks for joining us at Let’s Craft and Create Challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Mervi said...

Fabulous and lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 💌m

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Oh I love the paper napkin technique and I love this card!! So pretty!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Beautiful card. I love napkin cards. Just wonderful. Thanks for the inspiration!

Lynne in NI said...

I've never tried this technique but it looks fabulous!! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart :)