CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 29 October 2021

BYSH Cardmakers day 7

 


I am back again with my final entry for the BYSHC blog hop
I cut the pieces for the truck on my Cameo and glued them together, except for the first layer, which has mounting tape in between. I had such a frustrating time trying to get my Cameo to cut, and ended up having to put in a new blade, which solved the problem.
I glued a rectangle of DP to my red card base and then attached the truck. 
The Merry Christmas is a sticker.
I will send this one to my 2 grandsons in Sydney, I don't think they will be coming for a holiday again this year because of Covid restrictions. 
Thank goodness for Skype!

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a striking card Glennis - and great for grandsons! Covid has a lot to answer for, in the way of not being able to see family!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Teresa Russell said...

Love your red truck!

Denise Bryant said...

Very cute card with this red truck!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Ohhh... this is definitely my favorite of all the cards you shared! Love that beautiful truck! Such a wonderful card, Glennis!