CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 16 October 2021

Christmas tree

 

Hi all

I am back today with my October entry for BYSHC The sketch was provided, and I used Kaiserkraft designer papers for the background and the stripe across the middle. The image is a free one that I found on the internet I used DI fired brick to accent the edges. This one will go to my youngest son as he loves old vehicles

Challenges

Pammy's Inky Pinkys #2141 - a/g

Christmas kickstart #55 for a loved one

Art Impressions #314 - Planes Trains and Automobiles

Bastel-Traum #106 - Christmas



1 comment:

SugarShine Designs said...

I really like your truck slimline card. It has a really nice masculine vibe. Thanks so much for joining the Art Impressions challenge. Be sure to check back next Thursday to see if you are the winner! Janet - Ai DT https://sugarshinedesigns.blogspot.com/