CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 16 August 2021

with love

 


Welcome, and sorry I have not been posting for a wee while!

Today's card uses a beautiful pre-printed ephemera from Stamplorations that I won recently.
I have tried to match the pinks but my scanner has changed the colours a little, I can assure it looks a closer match IRL!
I used this weeks sketch from Sketch Saturday as my starting point
The pink background is embossed
A scrap of bazzil card for the offset
A scrap of white card for the diagonal stripe
3 pink sequins 
a tiny butterfly bead
white faux stitching using my Sharpie paint pen

Challenges

edited to add that the Dare to be artsy linky appears to be full atm so will try again later



4 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable card with an adorable image, colours so beautifull.

brenda said...

A lovely elegant feel to this one Glennis.

B x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beauty Glennis, those ephemera cards from STAMPlorations are stunning, and you have used this perfectly. Isn't it frustrating when the camera/scanner goes and changes the colours!
It's good to see you back blogging.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Di said...

Welcome back Glennis - and a lovely snippets card indeed! I love the colours as they are and was going say as much :)

Huge apologies from me for being so late commenting!

Hugs

Di xx