CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 21 August 2021

Happiness always

 

Welcome back

We are in the middle of a level 4 lockdown again so I am enjoying the time making cards

For this one, I have used a simple fun fold from Natasha Foote Here is the link to her instructions on her You Tube channel

I used some dp from a 6x6 pad "Out of Print' by Basic Grey. I have had this pad a number of years, and don't think it is available now. I cut it to the same size as my card front, trimmed off  a quarter and attached it to the inside right, and the rest is attached to the left

I diecut the shape,  edged it in orange, stamped the sentiment using my misti, and attached it to the folded back piece. The flower leaf and button were added for further interest

Challenges

ScorPal  #84- birthdays or a/g

Paperbabe #150 - a/g

TTCRD - a/g


3 comments:

brenda said...

The colours with a nice warm feel very much appeal to me Glennis.

B x

kiwimeskreations said...

A very pretty card Glennis - love the colours and the bright white against the darker paper
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card,really like the colours. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha