CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 28 August 2021

Vintage

 

Hi all

Today's card features a gorgeous vintage car stamp (unknown)

I stamped it onto a wonky stitched oblong and made my background with a woodgrain embossing folder, which I swiped with a brown ink to show up the grain a little better.The piece of orange ribbon was a gift with a stamp I ordered from Australia and it gives a lift to the colours. The base card is brown too, and I see I have managed to cut the bottom off in the scan. I am still getting used to my new printer!!

Challenges

The Male Room #153 Male birthday

Do-all #56 - transport and vintage

CardzTV #148 - a/g

Creative Technicians #56 - a/g



7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fab male card. x

brenda said...

Great Masculine card Glennis.

B x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful masculine make Glennis - love that image. How are you coping with lockdown? The end of level 4 is in sight for me, but there really is little difference at level 3... we will craft on and stay sane, I guess.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

MortiCraft said...

Great card and I love the use of the bright ribbon to give it a lift. Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

Cardsbymaaike said...

I'm sure all men in your life will love this. Thank you for playing at the Male Room Challenges.

Doris Klein said...

CAS and awesome! I like it!!!! :-)

Thanks for playing along with our Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
*GDT* 52 Christmas Chard Throwdown

Sari / Granne said...

Love the vintage feeling and CAS design with pop of red. Thank you so much for joining The Male Room Challenge #153 - Our 8th Birthday.