CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 20 August 2021

Merry Christmas

 

I am back for a second post today

I have followed the sketch from BYSHC to make my mini slimline card.

I have used DP from a 6x6 pad by MME and printed a digi that I had in my files. Sorry I do not know who the designer is. It is cut with a stitched circle die, and I also made a tag for the sentiment, which is a peeloff coloured red

Challenges

 BYSCH #13 (on facebook challenge)

Crafty Hazelnut #555 - a/g Christmas

Christmas Craft Creations - non traditional colours



2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet, non-conventional card Glennis. Love the colours you have used
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Boryana said...

Such a lovely card! These birdies are so adorable! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations challenge :)