CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 30 August 2021

Pretty in Pink

 

Hi everyone

Yesterday's card was made with some pretty DP from GaleriaPapieru called Field Lilies

I diecut the edge and adhered it on the left. My triple layered butterflies were cut on my Cameo and I sponged the edges before attaching them. I added sparkly gems for the bodies and a Happy Birthday peeloff

Challenges


Creations in Pink #36 - a/g in pink

Creative Sketchy Girls #63 - Butterflies

Creative Moments #221 - a/g


2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

An exquisite card Glennis - love the paper, and those gorgeous butterflies are perfect.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jackie C said...

So pleased to see your entry here at Creations in Pink.
This is a lovely project.
Thanks for sharing.
Jackie DT @ Creations in Pink