CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 20 August 2021

Take Time

 

Welcome

I have tried 3 times to scan this card, and each time it does not show the border correctly!

I can assure you it is even on all four sides

I have used the stamps from my Jofy 09 set from Paper Artsy, and coloured with copics and promarkers

I drew around the edges of my base card, and then layered my flowers on top

Challenges

Uniko #66 - flowers

We Love Chocolate Baroque - favourite stamps

Creative Fingers #213 - a/g

CardzTV #147 - a/g

Pammies Inky Pinkies #2133 - a/g

7 comments:

brenda said...

A rather nice CAS design with the retro style stamp Glennis. I always take photos of my card but it's always beyond me why they are rarely square, I now tend to do 'jaunty' angles.

B x

brenda said...

Me again Glennis, up early, computer on and started commenting but didn't put my glasses on so couldn't read you list of challenges so now I've rectified that came back to thank you for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

B x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful image Glennis - I love how you have coloured and mounted it - it makes a fabulous card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jane said...

Pretty little card, love the sketchy florals. Thanks for playing at Uniko hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Julie B said...

Pretty floral card, not seen Jofy stamps in quite a while, they're my friends favourite.
Thanks for joining us at Uniko. :)

Beverley said...

So pretty and beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing and joining in on the fun at Uniko. Hugs Bev x

Tracy said...

Thank you for joining We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge with your entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x