CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 22 August 2021

Flowers

 

Back again today with another card

I found this piece of heavyweight vellum amongst my papers and thought it would be perfect to use for the 'Lets Squash It' challenge

I ran it through my cuttlebug, using a folder from Provo Craft - one of the first ones I bought

I have coloured the raised parts with Copics and Promarkers

Challenges

Lets Squash It #11 not paper - not card

edited to add

Simon Says Monday - dry embossing

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

That e/f looks very familiar Glennis - I love how you have used it on this fabulous card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

aussie aNNie said...

A really stunning design, lovely colours. xxx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great idea to color the pattern with your markers, Glennis - so pretty!

ionabunny said...

I like how you coloured the vellum after you embossed it. Very classy. Thanks for joining the fun at Let's Squash It! Hugz

Jane Willis said...

Great idea, colouring the raised areas, although I'm so messy I'd make a complete hash of it if I tried anything so intricate!
Jane
Guest Designer at Let's Squash It