CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 7 September 2020

Vintage!


Hello crafters

Today's card uses a sketch from Poetic Artistry
I used 3 designer papers from my 6x6 Authentique pad, which I have had for some time. I layered onto some black paper to make the design stand out. I diecut the 2 circles and stamped my vintage car (unknown brand) onto a scrap from my snippets box, and coloured with copics. I also used  Dimensional Magic on the windscreen to look like glass
 Challenges
Art Impressions - to die for
Allsorts #588 - handcoloured image
Crafty Catz #517 - a/g with option, not a square (mine is a rectangle)

Thanks for visiting and your kind comments



6 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Cool vintage card Glennis, love those papers, your design and that car is awesome. x

brenda said...

A super creation for our 'Hand coloured image' theme at Allsorts challenge, great colours and perfect for a man, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Linby said...

I like this a lot, great image and fun layout and colour combo. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Kathleen said...

A super male card, great colours and papers. Thank you for joining our 'Include a hand coloured image challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Karen Dunbrook said...

really fun card, like the papers you used.
xx Karen

NickScrapShack said...

I´m sorry that I´m running a bit late with this comment, but your card is wonderful! I like the pattern and colours you picked. They look great together with the image. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Hope to see you back soon again! Nick