CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 31 August 2020

Pretty Butterflies


Hi everyone
The challenge this week for Sketch Saturday is to use one of the sketches from  2016
I have chosen #394 for my card. I have used this gorgeous digi that I won from Stamplorations, and re-sized it to fit on an angle on my white card. I have coloured with copics to match my base card. I added a strip of black that I punched with a Fiskars border punch and the stamp is from a set by Clearly Besotted stamps

I would like to enter the following challenges
Stamplorations - never ending challenge


8 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful card, I love the butterfly stamp and the colours are striking. xx

brenda said...

What a great take on the sketch Glennis and the tone on tone with just the pop of black works so well.

B x

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning card Glennis - love how you have used the sketch.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Esther Asbury said...

What pretty purple butterflies! So happy you linked up to The House That Stamps Built!

aussie aNNie said...

The butterfly stamp is so gorgeous Glennis, and nice to see the Fiskars punch, I still have a few that were purchased over 5 yrs ago, love the result. x

Crystal Schneider said...

Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions.

Heather said...

How pretty!! I have that same image in an acrylic stamp; thanks for the inspiration! Love the pretty purple you used and the fabulous black accents! Thanks for playing with the House That Stamps Built.

Karen Dunbrook said...

beautiful!!

x Karen