CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 2 August 2020

'Girl Power'


Hi and welcome to today's blog post.

I have switched back to the legacy version as I cannot seem to get rid of the extra redirect step on the new version. I hope they can fix this ASAP

Today's card is from a set by 'Acid Drops & Whatnots' who I believe have now closed. Such a shame, as I loved their designs.
I stamped with black GinaK ink and clear embossed, both the image and the message
I have coloured with the following Promarkers
C446 Marine
G956 Ocean Teal
Y247 Summer Sun

The panel was then layered onto a matching coloured base

Challenges
I love Promarkers #415 - a/g with colour option

Thank you for your kind comments

11 comments:

brenda said...

New blogger is s total nightmare Glennis, the re-direct is a pain and it's taken me three days to persuade it to accept the additions os the teas work etc., on my two monthly challenge posts.

Love this card, both the colours and that super fun image.

B x

Nat said...

~Just love this 'cheeky' card! Thank you for sharing at PFP
Natx

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely designed card as always and fantastic colours.. x

Elaine Stark said...

A fun card. Lo the CAS look. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
My Blog As I do Rodos

Viv said...

Have got used to the new Blogger and must confess I didn't even think about the extra redirect, still wish they'd have just left things alone!
Didn't know about Acid Drops closing either - such a shame.
Love this card and the sentiment!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Fabulous card! Definitely has a vintage feel to me. I can't stand the so called new blogger and have gone back to the legacy. Thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug.

Lisa Bird said...

Super card. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Great card!

Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges and we hop you join us again

Happy Crafting
Sam

sallysbitz2 said...

love your card and saying is just perfect x
Great colouring too x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Very unique! Love the color! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com
Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog