CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 9 August 2020

'Latte'


Welcome to my blog today and welcome to my new follower Sally Bownes

I have made this card for my son's birthday, which is later this month, but have to post it overseas, so good to get it done early

I used a coffee ring stencil with walnut stain DI directly onto my kraft card base
The coffee pot is a Stamplorations sticker which I applied to a scrap of kraft card, and the sentiment I found on my pc, but have no idea where I got it from. I coloured the latte word with a black gelly roll glaze pen, which gives a lovely shine

Challenges
Allsorts #583/4 - Make it masculine
Unstampabelles #103 - Good News / make your own background
Arty Divas - a/g

Thanks for visiting

13 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous coffee pot design Glennis

brenda said...

A great idea using the coffee ring to compliment the coffee pot Glennis.

B x

brenda said...

Me again Glennis, I read your card for for your son yet totally missed that it was for Allsorts as well and of course it's perfect, thank you for joining in.

B x

Kathleen said...

Great image and design, great touch with the coffee stains. Thank you for joining our 'Masculine' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Sheryl said...

Great image and design.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Hugs
Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner{My Blog}

Ellibelle said...

Great color scheme for a masculine card and so perfect for a coffee lover!
Thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge!
Ellibelle's Corner

Debbie said...

Great design, I just love a latte!

Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at
Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Crafty Hugs x
Debbie Maddock
TTCRD DT
My blog

Elizabeth Hart said...

I always love coffee cards and this is perfect. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Art by Zowie Dixon said...

Wonderful card Glennis! Thanks so much for entering our Birthday Challenge at Arty Divas! Hugs, Zowie x

Keti's Projects said...

Great background and perfect image and sentiment for a coffee lover. Thank you for joining us at Unstampabelles. Keti (DT)

Susan Hogan said...

What a great card. Hope it got there on time. Thanks for playing along with us at Unstampabelles.

frommycraftroom said...

A great card. Love the stencilled background. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

Haideelum said...

The card is super original, the phrase is very good!
Thanks for joining us on
CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG!
HaideƩ DTC Corrosive Challenge Blog
https://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/
https://haideelum.blogspot.com/