CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 19 September 2020

Vintage Beauty

 


Welcome friends
Today's card features a lovely stamp that a friend lent me, I believe it is by Kaisercraft.
I made the background using shiny card, Brusho's and cling wrap. I love the results you can get with this technique. I have roughened the edge and run a purple ink pad around, then layered onto a green card base.
The sentiment is raised with mounting tape.

Challenges
Countryview  Challenges - complimentary colours
We love Chocolate Baroque - a/g (2nd entry)

Thanks for visiting today

12 comments:

Viv said...

Lovely card Glennis - your Brusho background is really effective!

brenda said...

That is a rather lovely stamp Glennis and you achieved a gorgeous background with the Brusho's and cling film. Thanks so much for joining us again this month at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

B x

Kathleen said...

A really lovely background and a great image, super colours too. Thank you for joining our 'Wings/Ag' challenge at We love Chocolate Baroque

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card and colours Glennis, been a bit slow with comments as blogger insists I prove I am not robotic...grrrr

Sally H said...

A Gorgeous card Glennis! I love it. That background is superb. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog xxx

charlene said...

Very pretty card, I like the distressed edge. Thanks for joining us at Lavinia World.

Shwu-Miin said...

She is beautiful! You have created a lovely background for her! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lavinia World challenge!

Steph Ackerman said...

Great background and image. THanks for sharing at Lavinia World Challenges.

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Beautiful card- Love the vintage look. Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges. Vicki

Grandma Bonnie said...

Glennis, what a fun stamp! It makes a gorgeous card!! Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

Alina Florea said...

Ohh my, I love the vive it gives and those shades of purple ... are sooo lovely! Thank you for joining our Lavinia World Challenge #35. Huggies, Alina DT

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, Love your background, thanks for joining We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x