CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 27 September 2020

Playing with paper

 


I cased this card from one I saw somewhere on the internet, but did not take note of the designer, sorry
For the background, I used a piece of old sheet music and sponged with DI and layered onto my black card base
Using a torn scrap of cream card, I diecut the design and also coloured with DI
I arranged the fabric leaves and flower onto a wreath and attached with glue dots

Challenges
Sognandoscrap #83 - a/g (2nd entry)
Paperbabe #128 - dimensions

7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Glennis, wow. This is fabulous love this design and concept...full of gorgeous colours too...

Liz said...

Lovely card Glennis, love all the detail. xx

Dale Tiernan said...

Cool design. Love the sheet music idea.
Thanks for entering Unstampabelles' challenge this month.

brenda said...

So tactile Glennis, I'm the same with the internet, so much inspiration out there but I'm often onto the next before taking note of the source.

B x

Di said...

Oh Glennis - this really is beautiful! It all works perfectly together against the 'aged' music background.

Hugs

Di xx

Jan☺ said...

Great layering technique! Thank you for joining us at Sognado Scrap for our Sept. challenge.

DIANA L. said...

Thank you for stopping by
This is such a pretty card!! I love it.
Thank you for your inspiration!! Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com