CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 13 September 2020

Steampunk

 


Welcome everyone

Today I have 2 ATC's to share with you, something I have not made for such a long time, and I had forgotten how much fun they are
The theme is steampunk and I have printed my background images and added embellishments. The bicycle one is printed over the background, and touched up with a black gellyroll pen.
The cogs are stamped with Hickory Smoke DOX.
I added some  distressed silver peeloffs to both, and the first one has an old watch face attached. 
The edges are sponged with Black Soot DI
I would like to enter into the new  Steampunk Challenge #1

I then decided to make these into cards

I dry embossed 2 pieces of mirror card and swiped over the raised surface with Brilliance graphite black, then heat embossed with a black EP
Layered with black and then onto a black card base
Challenges

Thanks for visiting

6 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

AWESOME cards and they fit the theme perfectly, brilliant ATC's. Good to see you at the Steampunk challenge...xx

brenda said...

Snap Glennis, I too forgot to make them, both of your have a super punky feel to them and perfect choice of colours to carry the theme.

B x

Julie B said...

Great idea to turn an ATC into a card, something I must admit to doing myself on occasion.
Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome design here and fantastic "punky" take on our current challenge at Steampunk Challenge this time, very impressive make. Look forward to see you enter each challenge if you can.
aNNie DT Member
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

Dawn Phillips said...

Those backgrounds are a fabulous backdrop for your images. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

Empire of the Cat said...

Love the backgrounds on these ATCs, especially the one on the right. Thanks for joining us for our first challenge at Steampunk Challenge Blog - Elle xx