CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 22 September 2020

In my garden

 


Hello everyone

Today's card features a stamp that I have had for a number of years, Hydrangea by Rubber Stampede
I have double layered it with a matching teal mat and layered onto a white card base.
I have coloured with the following Promarkers
Arctic Blue
Cloud Blue
Pastel Blue
Pastel Green
Herb Green

I finished off by winding some silver cord around and attaching a wee silver butterfly

Challenges
Allsorts #590 - my lovely garden

Thanks for visiting

12 comments:

Ella's Design said...

Great card, Glennis! Love the simple design and spotlight layer to show off that pretty hydrangea image...
Thanks for playing along with our Leaves/Foliage challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

The Crafty Den said...

Beautiful card Glennis. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

aussie aNNie said...

Sweet card, colouring and the image is adorable.xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Love that soft shade of blue, beautiful card, Liz x

Claire said...

What a beautifully coloured hydrangea, love the pretty blues. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking time to leave a kind comment, it's much appreciated x

Cards By MI said...

Lovely card with stunning colours. Thanks for playing with us over at PFP last week. We now have a new fun challenge up for you!
Love n hugs
Marie

brenda said...

What a super design Glennis, I've a few RS stamps in my stash, no idea if they are still going.

Thanks so much for joining in with our 'Garden' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Karen Dunbrook said...

so pretty....sure wish I could make my hydrangeas look blue!
xx Karen

Mummylade said...

What a wonderful design! Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.

Mervi said...

Fabulous and beautiful card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

NickScrapShack said...

This looks amazing. I love the double layers.
Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge over at I Love ProMarkers challenge. Best of luck!

Jan☺ said...

they almost look real! Thanks for joining us in our Sept. challenge at Sognando Scrap.