CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 30 April 2022

Orange flowers

 


Good morning all

Today's card follows the sketch from MFT #591

I have used a piece of left over designer paper for the lower portion and die cut it with a stitched edge die (unknown brand)

The flower is one of the first stamps that I bought, and it is still one of my favourites. I stamped it onto a scrap of orange card with Brilliance graphite black. I outlined the edge with an orange marker and yellow WOS The birthday sentiment is from Woodware and I finished off by adding some black sequins to the centre of the flower

Other Challenges

Snippets Playground #426 - using scraps

Sognando Scrap #101 - a/g with a flower

TTCRD - a/g

Rabisco #29 - a/g

7 comments:

Becky said...

What a pretty card.

kiwimeskreations said...

A stunning card Glennis - love the vibrant orange tones on the card
Blessings
Maxine

Sarn said...

Gorgeous card using up your paper snippets. LOVE that Woodware sentiment too!

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Di and I are getting ready for May Day celebrations tomorrow. Hope to see you up in the Treehouse later for a cocktail or two! xxx

Sheryl said...

Beautiful card - love poppies.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT

Malaika said...

It's beautiful and warm

Di said...

Great card Glennis - and I also have that CRM style sentiment set. It's really lovely and balances out the rest of your card perfectly!

Hugs

Di xx

My Side of Oz said...

I really love that flower stamp! The layout of the card works so well to highlight the flower! Thanks for playing with us at Through The Craft Room Door! Nan, DT