CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 28 April 2022

Joy, Faith, Love, and Peace

 


Hello all

 I am back again with a card I have made for the BYSHC Spring into Christmas Linky party


I have used the sketch from BYSHC challenge #21.
The designer papers are from Stampin Up and the stamp is from Stamp-It (Australia)
I used Memento teal zeal and also outlined the layers with Promarker verdigris, which matched perfectly
I would also like to enter this into the Rudolph Days challenge which runs until the end of April


9 comments:

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Such a pretty card with the sketch Glennis! So glad you've joined us for the BYSH Cardmakers Linky Party!

Liz said...

Beautiful card Glennis, I love the colours. xx

Viv said...

Love the colour of this card Glennis, a fab make!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Gorgeous card, Glennis! I'm so glad you were able to play along with us!

corysnana said...

I love the colors and lines in this card, Glennis! It looks so wonderful with the sketch! So glad you had the chance to play along with the BYSHC Spring Into Christmas festivities. I loved popping by and seeing your creation! Cheers! Cathy-DT

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous card Glennis - I too have some of that paper :) Love how you have used it here
Blessings
Maxine

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Gorgeous card! Love the patterns and design! Thanks for joining us at BYSHC Challenge #21 and Linky Party!

Whisper said...

Simply delightful and thanks for joining April's Rudolph Days Challenge, Luv Sam x

scrappymo! said...

That is a beautiful sentiment stamp. You have made up such a lovely card with this sentiment...it looks great!

Thanks for taking part in the April Rudolph Days Challenge!