CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 2 April 2022

going shopping!

 

Hi everyone and welcome
Today's card is suitable for a little girl's birthday, and I can add a greeting when I know who I will be giving it to.
I cut out the shape with my Cameo and sponged the edges,
 the flowers were punched from vellum and then embossed with a swiss dots EF. I used a blue pen to outline the edges and then added some blue punched circles for the flower centres.
A ribbon tied to the handle is the finishing touch.
Challenges
Double D - something with a handle

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous purse/card Glennis - love the wee vellum flowers
Blessings
Maxine

Diane said...

So very adorably CUTE!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}
{Double D}

Darlene said...

OH WOW what a beautiful purse card! Sure to bring a smile! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Something with a Handle’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
P.S. If I hadn’t already mentioned it, just wanted to let you know that we have another new challenge blog. This time it’s all about using your EMBOSSING FOLDERS. I hope you’ll come check us out and play along at CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE. Hope to see you there!

Liz said...

A beautiful creation, Glennis. xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh this is fun, great work!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts-I hope you will join us again this week!