CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 27 April 2022

Bleep!


 Hi crafters, It's been a while since I posted, I hope you are all well

Today's card has a piece of yellow card which I ran through my cuttlebug with a folder from Provo Craft, it does not have a name. I swiped over it with dried marigold DI to high-lite the pattern.

My little robots are from a set by TPC Studio, which I stamped in black, cut around, and adhered.

Challenges

Colourful Options - yellow

Classic Design #4 - 6th birthday challenge

Crafty Catz #592 - a/g (I did not use the option)

Lets Squash It #19 - geometry and repeating patterns




The Male Room #161 - dry embossing



Do-allKreatives - embossing folders


9 comments:

Billie A said...

So cute. thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.

Greta said...

Great use of that embossing folder--adding the ink! Cute card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Super background, just perfect with your fun robots. Thank you so much for joining us in our Dry Embossing challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith DT

Liz said...

Great card Glennis, your little robots are so cute! xx

Uschi said...

Stunning! The embossing folder is the perfect background for those robots. In front of my eye I can see them wandering through the streets. Great yellow coliours and the black robots just are really great.
Thank you for sharing this project with Do-Al(l) Kreatives current challenge.
hugs and good luck
Uschi

Darlene said...

What a fun & fabulous creation! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Colorful Options!
Darlene
COLORFUL OPTIONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Angelnorth said...

Great folder to go with the robots and your colour choices give this a really cheerful look, great card!

MortiCraft said...

Great use of embossing folder and you have teamed the stamp set perfectly. Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

Dotty Jo said...

Love your fun, cheery card! Great background and cute robots - the perfect combo at Let's Squash it! Jo x