CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 24 July 2021

Warm Thoughts

 

Welcome back

Another card inspired by a fellow Kiwi, Natasha Foote

The stamp is one I won a number of years ago from Hero Arts (SD397)

I stamped with Brilliance graphite black and then clear embossed

The flower is coloured with V528 Orchid, V546 Purple, V17 Amethyst, V09 Violet

The leaves are G21 Lime Green and YG67 Moss

I trimmed the edge of the flower and cut back to the sides on an angle.

Layered onto a toning mauve card and then stamped and embossed the sentiment. Also added the black dots using Enamel Accents

Challenges

Passion for Markers #601 - celebrate

Paperbabe #149 - a/g

I Love Promarkers - a/g

Watercooler Wednesday #320 - celebrations

Word Art Wednesday #501/502 - a/g

8 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Glennis

A lovely card. Love the soft tones and your layout.

That stamp looks like a wonderful prize to have won.

Enjoy your weekend.

Love Jules xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous card Glennis - love the colours you have used
isn't Natasha an inspiration!!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

Such a pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

Elaine Stark said...

A sweet card, lovely colours and sentiment. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

Karen Letchworth said...

I love the lavender and purple theme. Such a lovely card. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. Have a blessed week.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

P.S. I'd love to have you stop by and FOLLOW my blog (if you're not already). I'm close to reaching my goal. Thanks so much.
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Nat said...

Beautiful CAS card. Thank you for joining in at PFM
Natx

Tristan said...

What a pretty card Glennis. Thanks for joining us at WWC. Tristan DT.

Gail said...

thank you for dropping off your art at the bi-weekly challenge - it is always a pleasure and honor to have you join in on the challenge - I wish you the best in the draw for a fabulous prize - Have a blessed day - Gail ~ DT WAW my blog I love Paper https://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/