CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 16 July 2021

The big '50'

 


 One of my nieces turns 50 this weekend, so I have made this card for her.

 I cut the shape on my Cameo Silhouette in a cream card, and again in the pink stripe designer paper 

After attaching the two together, I sponged the edges with pink and added diecut flowers and butterflies which I have coloured with Promarkers Dusky Rose and Moss. I also added another flower which I had stamped and fussy cut and added micro beads to the centre

This picture gives a clearer picture of the diecuts.

Challenges
Passion for  Markers # 600 dies and/or punches
Creations in Pink #35 a/g in mainly pink


9 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Many thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Markers this week with this lovely statement piece card.
Lorraine

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful Birthday card, love the design and the stripe paper.
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
https://rochelliescreations.blogspot.com

jaybea said...

What a lovely card you have made Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW - this is stunning Glennis - love the shape you created and the gorgeous flowers against the lovely striped background
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Ella's Design said...

Super number shaped card, Glennis! Pretty paper choice and die cut florals give a lovely feminine feel.
Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week! Lisa x

Roberta Cercato said...

Hello!
I love your project!
Thank you for taking part in our challenge.
Roberta DT Scrapping4funChallenge

The Crafty Den said...

A fantastic shaped card Glennis. I'm sure your niece loved it. Great patterned paper and love your flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Kelly Schelske said...

What a fun project!

Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you join us again this week!

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute creation and great pink idea. Thanks for sharing over at Creations in Pink.
Danka DT
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}