CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 17 July 2021

Celebrations

 



Today's card was inspired by one of Tash Foote's recent videos

I cut up some scraps of designer papers and attached them to my card which I had applied 'jac' paper to, making sure to leave gaps.

I then scattered Ebony Shimmer EP on and heat set it. The piece was then trimmed and attached to my  black card base. I diecut a white scallop circle and a black stitched circle and stamped and white detail embossed the 'happy birthday'

Challenges

Archiscraps (on facebook)

Creative Knockouts #410 Celebrations

Scrapping4Fun #196 Birthday

Sognando Scrap #93  a/g

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great card Glennis - I have yet to re=try that technique - I did once, way back when, but used glitter, not embossing powder.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Kim said...

Fabulous card and a great technique! Thank you for joining the Scrapping4Fun Challenge!!

Jinny said...

What a beautiful card, Glennis! Love your color choice. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh fun, love how you have pieced this!

Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you join us again this week!