CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 11 July 2021

create

 

My card today follows the sketch from Catch the Bug


I created the background by stamping Hero Arts 'old french writing' on an angle. repeating 3 times to cover the whole card

I stamped onto a piece of dp with my stamp using Brilliance 'Lightning Black' I have lost the maker of this stamp so if anyone knows it, I would love to know too. The strip across the top is washi cut down in width, and the key is diecut from card that has a gold inner. After a light sanding, the gold shows up beautifully

Challenges

Catch the bug #914 - sketch

Word Art Wednesday #499-500 - a/g

Crafty Creations #423 - a/g

Gem of a challenge #14 - a/g

Allys Angels # 48 - a/g

A blog named Hero - repeat yourself (2nd entry)

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Glennis - love the key, and that French script background is perfect
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn Fields said...

Great card Glennis!

Anna M. said...

Beautiful repeated background! Wonderful card! Thank you so much for joining our A Blog Named Hero challenge!
Anna @Crafty Anna Studio
A Blog Named Hero Design Team