CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 18 July 2021

3 cats

 


Welcome

My images are called cat trio from Bugaboo which has now sadly closed down

I coloured them with markers - Copics Y26, RO1, Reno Art 271, and Art Marker BG1

I tore the edge of a piece of DP from Lily Bee Design and adhered to the left of the green base

Next, I cut the cats into squares and attached them over the dp. I had printed a second set, so coloured these, fussy cut and added with mounting tape so that they are raised

I coloured a peeloff with a black marker and added to finish off

Challenges

Friendship Challenge #67 squares

2 Crafty Critter Crazies #52  a/g

Show us your Pussycats #68  furrything goes

Cardz TV #145  a/g


5 comments:

theras kartenblog said...

Wonderful and cute!
I like the layout with the ripped paper so much.
Thanks for joining us at Friendship Challenge.
Good luck and all the best!
Ilse (thera)

aussie aNNie said...

Great card and yes sad about Bugaboo...xx

kiwimeskreations said...

love this Glennis, a great use of the image and I love your background - very sad about Bugaboo closing :(
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE your ripped paper and those fun cats, yes so sad about Bugaboo. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

ike said...

Really cute cats. A lovely card.
Thank you for coming to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog