CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 16 March 2020

Mood Swings!


Welcome friends.
I have been missing in action for a few weeks, and glad to be home again. 
I made 2 cards today with stamp sets that I bought while we were travelling the country in our Motorhome This one, by Art Impressions, is called Mood Swings.
I stamped with GinaK amalgam ink and clear embossed
I used the following Promarkers to colour with
Ocean Teal
Tea Green
Orchid
Pale Blossom
Praline
Saddle Brown
Cinnamon
I then sponged the background lightly with a pale blue ink pad, and a light neutral colour
The sentiment is from the same set

Challenges
Passion for Promarkers - Make it Feminine

Thanks for leaving me a comment so I know you have visited

7 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A delightful card. Thanks for joining passion for Promarkers. Elaine

The Craft Princess said...

Crafter's Castle challenge linky problem is fixed!!! Please go back and enter your creations. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Julie said...

Lovely feminine card! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Promarkers, good luck! Juliexx

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this image Glennis, and a great sentiment with it. Glad you were able to have a trip before the country went mad.... and almost into lockdown already!
Blessings
Maxine

coops said...

So gorgeous Glennis, your vintage ladies are fabulous and I love your colours.
Thanks for joining in with my theme this week at PFP :D

Mynn xx said...

What a fabulous card! I really love this image! It reminds me of Anne of Green Gables! Thank you for joining us at Crafter’s Castle this month! I hope you join us again soon! Hugs! Mynn xx

Candace O said...

Fabulous Card!! Thanks for joining us over at the Southern Girls Challenge!