CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 28 March 2020

Poppy Sparkle


Hello all

Another card today, made for the Memory Box challenge, which is to use glitter paper, or glue.
I diecut a piece of pearl metallic card with a TH die and backed it with a piece of red card which I glittered with WoW fine glitter.
I diecut my poppies twice, once in green card, and once in red card. I added Art Glitter glue and more of the WoW glitter to the red poppies, When dry, I trimmed them and glued to the green layer. A stamped bee and some washi tape completed the card

Challenges
Outside the box - use glitter
Art Impressions - Bloom where you are planted


8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Glennis - it must really sparkle IRL!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

brenda said...

Beautiful Glennis, it's Poppies so ticks all the right boxes with me.

B x

Viv said...

One of my all time fave dies Glennis - have a card sat here waiting to be photographed using it!
Like the sparkle with the EP and a lovely card!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful poppies Glenda, love the fine glitter added...stunning.x

Karen Dunbrook said...

I love the look of the bright red poppies....so beautiful and you've added them to a creative bkg to show them off...well done.
xx Karen

Renee Moran said...

Glennis! This card is so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at Die Cut Divas this month -Renee'

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Glennis, lots of lovely sparkle.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lisbeth said...

hi

nice card

thanks for joining us at All fun chalenges

grtjs Lisbeth

DT AFC