CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 19 March 2020

Yee Hah!


Good morning crafty peoples! I hope you are all keeping safe and well.

First of all I would like to welcome my newest followers, Tracy, Donna, Joy, Linda, and Karen. 

Today's card, for a friend's birthday,  features the second set that I bought on my holiday, another set from Art Impressions. This one is called Cowboy Wiggle Wobble

I used some designer papers, cut with my cuttlebug for the background, then stamped and coloured the separate pieces with my Promarkers,
Verdigris
Cadet Blue
Pastel Blue
Caramel
Pastel Beige
I then cut them out with the dies from the set and assembled them together with the provided brads. He is attached to the card with an action wobble, and looks so cute when shaken!
The sentiment is also from the set

Challenges
Cuttlebugmania - Happy Birthday
Time Out #157 - birthday
Happy Little Stamper - a/g with dies


Thanks for visiting

7 comments:

Liz said...

What a fun card, Glennis! xx

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh I so wish I could see him wobble!! This is just fabulous! Love the background and the colours you've chosen too! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers
Linda

brenda said...

Well Howdy Glennis (sorry couldn't resist), what a super image and card. Keep well and safe.

B x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous cowboy Glennis - I hope he keeps jiggling for a long time to come, as it must look really good IRL. A great card.
Blessing
Maxine

Crafty KJ said...

Hee hee, love this! Great that he moves when shaken - just brilliant! The background papers are fab and the sentiment is perfect too. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers this week. Hugs, Karen xx

Jill V said...

Great card - I love the combination of the image with that sentiment - so much fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

Susan Renshaw said...

Made me smile!!
Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
DT for AG with Dies
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!