CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 21 February 2020

Brighter days


Hello and welcome

Today's card was cased from one I saw on Pinterest, and as I recently purchased this set, I was keen to use it.
I used my Misti and stamped with Gina K Amalgam ink. 
I have used 3 colours of Promarkers
Pastel Blue  C729
Pastel Yellow O949
Pastel Beige Y257
I also added 3 little blue diamantes to finish. 
Layered onto a blue base card, and the hand cut banner is layered on top. I used the pastel yellow to edge the banner
Challenges
Paperbabe - layers
Passion For Promarkers - use 3 of something

9 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely card Glennis - love that stamp and how you have used it on this gorgeous creation
Blessings
Maxine

Nat said...

Lovely CAS card. Thanks for sharing at PFP
Natx

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

This is one of my favorite stamps sets- just beautiful and you've created a card that will surely make someone's day! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges. Vicki- DT

Elaine Stark said...

A beautful CAS card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

Leslie said...

This is FABulous! Thanks for sharing with us in the Anything Goes with Team Lou challenge this fortnight over at Southern Girls Challenge! We hope you visit us often!
Hugs,
Leslie, SGC DT
Love To Scrap 2

Donna Ellis said...

Such a sweet card, Glennis, and beautifully details with the raindrops! xx

Lori Kobular said...

Wonderful rainy day card! It will surely bring a smile to the person who receives it! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

Liz McGuire, said...

Love the sketchy feel of the image, cool card, Liz x

Karen Dunbrook said...

awesome, pretty card, love the look.
xx Karen