CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 17 February 2020

Unstamped!



Hello, and thanks for visiting today



This card is for my DIL's birthday, which is tomorrow. I have used some pretty designer paper (sorry, I do not know the maker) choosing the bird box image for the front of the card.
I chose some of the text page for the centre 2 sections and the outer two are plain, but I have attached flowers and a butterfly. I used a die for the Happy Birthday, and also attached another butterfly on the front.
As I can enter the Unstampabelles challenge, I will answer the question - who am I - and say that I am a cardmaker who loves to try different styles
Other challenges
ScorPal - more than one score

Bye for now

4 comments:

Nicky said...

Such a beautiful card I am sure your DIL will love it x

Beth F. said...

What a beautiful card! The fold is unique and fun.

Donna Ellis said...

Oh my goodness, Glennis! Your DIL must have been delighted by this beautiful creation! It's absolutely lovely in the soft blue tones, and such a gorgeous design! I am your newest Google follower! hugs, de

frommycraftroom said...

A pretty card. Bet DIL loved it. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.