CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 16 February 2020

Mica


Hello and thanks for visiting
Today's card was cased from one I saw recently, so this is my version.
I used a piece of heavy watercolour card and painted my 3 strips of colour in an ombre style.
I stamped and clear embossed my flower image, and stamped the sentiment too.
I diluted some Lumiere Metallic Gold (I had forgotten I had these) and did some flicking with an old paint brush. The blob of gold that was left over was diluted with mica powder mixed with water, and lightly brushed over the flowers. Then attached to a black card base.
Challenges
Uniko - birthday
Mod Squad - use mica powders

Happy crafting - I will be back soon!

8 comments:

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, Glennis. I really love this design. xx

Marlies said...

A beautiful elegant card with a lovely design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations.

Lagene said...

This is lovely! I love how the stripe colors show through the gold on the flowers!

brenda said...

Such pretty colours on your lovely feminine creation and I absolutely love the CAS design, many thanks for joining in with our February theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Flo Langley said...

Beautiful card Glennis. Very stylish. Hugs Flo x

Joan said...

This is so elegant, love the simplicity and style

Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

Joan

Beverly said...

I love the painted background and the gold, Glennis!Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Bev aka ARTSYSTAMPER

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with us at Let’s Craft and Create Challenge, hope to see you again :)