CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 6 December 2019

Textured Poppies


Welcome
Today's card was made with my poppy die using a technique I saw recently, where a tissue was folded, layered onto a card and then cut. The texture was formed by applying paint lightly so
 that the top layer wrinkled. I also added some gold paint to highlight.
The background I found in my 'spares' box, and I never made a note of how I did it, but it looks as though I have swiped ink pads lightly over a textured card. I added a ribbon to finish.
Challenges

Crafts Galore #70 - a/g
Creative Fingers  #176- a/g

Thanks for visiting

3 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

wow Glennis this is fabulous, gorgeous poppies.x

kiwimeskreations said...

Love that technique Glennis - its fun to do and gives a great result, and your card is no exception - this is gorgeous
Blessings
Maxine

Monica C. said...

I love the card. The dimensional poppies are gorgeous and the background perfect for it.
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.