CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 30 December 2019

bbq master


Hello and welcome. 
This is possibly my final post for 2019 - I can't believe where this year has gone!!!!

I have 3 family birthday's in January, so this is the first of them.
I have made this one for my Son-in-law who loves cooking on his BBQ
The whole card was cut out with my Cameo and I raided my snippets box for the black and grey card. I hope he likes it!

Challenges
Allsorts - a/g
Arty Divas - a/g
Creative Knockouts - celebrations
Southern Girls - a/g

Thanks for visiting

8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great card - my SIL would qualify for one of those too!
Happy New Year Glennis, and like you, I can't believe that the year is almost over...
Blessings
Maxine

brenda said...

A fun Birthday creation Glennis, many thanks for sharing and joining in at Allsorts challenge.

Wishing you a very Happy and Crafty New Year and I agree, this year has just flown by.

B x

Karen Dunbrook said...

I'm sure he will love it!! great card for a guy!
xx Karen

Linby said...

A great idea for a card. Thanks for joining in with my anything goes challenge at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely creativity...Popping in to say Happy New year and thanks for being a great crafting on line friend.xx

KandA said...

What a super fun card and perfect for a male xx

Mervi said...

Thank you for sharing your card over at Allsorts Anything goes Challenge. Happy New Year;-))m

Di said...

Great card Glennis! It's just so personal as well.

Hugs

Di xx