CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 9 December 2019

Be Merry


Hi everyone and welcome

Today's card features the cutest little robin from a set called 'Rockin Robin' from Clearly Besotted that I won recently. I also won the matching die set
I used a piece of DP for the lower piece of the background and used a stitched edge die for the upper half
I stamped the branch, holly, and words directly onto this and stamped the robin on a separate snippet and used mounting tape to raise him up a little
I have coloured with Promarkers, but forgot to take note of the colours, I think the red is R766 Molten Red, and the brown O837 Praline.
 I also added some white spots with my Sharpie paint pen

Challenges
Passion for Promarkers - Christmas Critters
Takes from the craftroom - It's Christmas
Creative Knockouts - Christmas Delight
The Artistic Stamper - Christmas is Coming

Thanks for visiting

7 comments:

Creaine said...

This is so lovely, thank you for sharing with us over here at Creative Knockouts Challenge blog and best of luck with your entry.
Ine (DT) http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Tamie said...

Awe, this little cutie brings a smile to my face. I love the image, sentiment, dies and really the simplicity of your inspiration. Congratulations on winning this set! Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Knockouts challenge Christmas Delight. Good luck
Merry Christmas

Tamie DT

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card and image I like the simple design, thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers

Elaine Stark said...

This is so sweet. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

Shelly said...

Such a cute CAS card... I just love robins ! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers, Shelly x

Di said...

What a cute card Glennis - one of my favourite Clearly Besotted sets too! Love the design of your card as well.

Hugs

Di xx

Karen Dunbrook said...

sweet card...love the bird.
xx Karen