CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 19 December 2019

Starry!


Welcome and a Merry Christmas to all my lovely followers

A quick and easy Christmas card today using a piece of DP layered onto a red base card. I scuffed up the edges with my Tim Holtz tool. I then added  Merry Christmas peel-off which I coloured with an a red Sharpie alcohol marker, and some gold stars to finish.
I would like to enter the following challenges

Unstampabelles - Star Struck Starry Night
Emerald Creek - a/g - Christmas - Winter
Uniko #56 - Christmas
Creative Inspirations - a/g

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Glennis - love the colours you have used, especially the coloured sticker!
Blessings
Maxine

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Gorgeous x-mas card. Thank you for joining us at Ally's Angels Challenge Blog. Good luck! xoxo DT-Mariann

brenda said...

I though I should have a quick catch up with everyone after my enforced screen break and as always a delightful creation awaits.

Wishing you and yours Peaceful Christmas Season.

B x

Di said...

Hi Glennis - the recipe for the ham in Coca Cola is on my blog HERE:https://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.com/2015/12/a-repeat-of-friday-feast-ham-in-coca.html

Love

Di x

frommycraftroom said...

A great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampbelles.