CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 25 November 2019

Masculine birthday


Welcome all

Today's card was made for a fishing buddy of my husbands, who turned 79 this week.
The base is a rocker card and I added some dp cut with a stitched die. I then diecut a stitched circle in kraft, and added my stamped image which I coloured with Copics and cut out with my Brother Scan n Cut
He was very thrilled with it
Challenges
Lost Coast Designs #88 - for the men
Watercooler Wednesday #248 - masculine / a/g
Crafters Castle #23 - a/g 2nd fortnight
Southern Girls - a/g
Also adding Art Impressions a/g challenge as I could not read it before

9 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

oh this is just awesome for hubby's buddy....love the kraft use too, something I always forget to use and have stacks of the paper.xx

Dawn T said...

such a fun card Glennis. It the perfect card for a fisherman. Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Dawn ~ DT

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Glennis - and thanks for the giggle the image gave me :)! Love your mounting onto a rocker card too
Blessings
Maxine

brenda said...

Such a fun card Glennis and sounds perfect for the gentleman.

B x

Heidi Weaver said...

What a fun image for a fisherman, Glennis. I'm sure your husband's fishing buddy will love it. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fun card..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Addicted to Stamps..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Karen Dunbrook said...

cute card...made me smile!
xx Karen

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

What a fun card! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com
Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

ionabunny said...

Fabulous rocker card Glennis. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz