CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 7 November 2019

Flowers of Nature


Welcome 

Today's card is so pretty IRL I love the soft greens on my panel, the result of a play with Brushos. I ran a black marker around the edge to make it stand out. The flower is the result of my first play with foamarin, I added some tinting, some stamens, and some little blue glass beads. The leaves are die cuts (unknown) and the verse is from a Darkroom door set I have also added some sequins. I followed the sketch from Tuesday morning sketches, but reversed the position of the flower and the message

Challenges
Allsorts #544- make your own flowers


Happy crafting

11 comments:

Mummylade said...

What a lovely design! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, Glennis. The panel is beautiful and I love the sentiment. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful, love the brusho play.xx

brenda said...

It is a pretty colour palette Glennis and the sequins embellish perfectly without overpowering, many thanks for joining in with our 'Make you own Flowers' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

kiwimeskreations said...

That brusho panel is fabulous Glennis - and I love your flower and sentiment. It's all combined to make a gorgeous card
Blessings
Maxine

Emily Shroom said...

A beautiful card and your flower is lovely, thanks for sharing at Bizzy Bec's!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hi, Glennis! I'm so happy to see you at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Your card is beautiful! I love that Brusho panel you made! Your foamiron flower is so pretty and I like your choice of sequins! Nice sentiment too! Thank you for joining us at TMS #528 and I hope to see you again!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card!! Your beautiful flower really stands out against that wonderful green panel!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Mervi said...

Beautiful flower and lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Melissa Craig said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our challenge with your lovely card… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw!
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]